- Prior to your session we will have a conversation so I can get a better picture of your photography needs.
- Your session will be relaxed and aimed at capturing the essence of your child and/or family.
- Sessions are always scheduled at an outdoor setting such as a park or beach in order to take advantage of the natural lighting, variety of backgrounds and plenty of open space to promote play, imagination and being spontaneous!
- You might be wondering what time is the best to schedule. There are two important things to consider.
- Ideally, about an 1.5 prior to sunset produces the most beautiful lighting for portraits
- But it is also important to consider the time of day your children are in their best spirits
- If you have a location in mind, please let me know! Otherwise some locations that I recommend are:
- Manasquan Reservoir in Howell, NJ
- Allaire State Park, Wall Township, NJ
- Sayen Garden, Hamilton, NJ
- Mercer County Park, West Windsor, NJ
- After the session, you will be presented with a collection of approximately 30 final images. From this collection, you will choose your favorite images for digital and printed products.
- Lastly, I will share my expertise with you about the ways to preserve your memories. I will recommend the printed products that work best for your needs, style and budget.
© Monica Anna Photography